Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hole in the wall...

Goodness.

Day after day I want to do a blog update - but it's funny how it is hard to find the time for just that!

But I thought you would find this interesting...

We found some issues the other day.  Well, at least we THINK they are issues:



And I saw this a while ago -- looks like its gotten worse...



So - we opened up the wall last wknd.  At 5:30pm when the superbowl was on at 6:30pm?

True Tom-and-Heather-fashion...

I'll let you know what happens soon!  I promise!

William is walking now!  Wasn't he JUST born?!?!  Geez Louise!


My promise to you is to do another update on the house within a week!  (I keep my promises.  Mark my word!)  We got some carpet installed the other day, that's up next.

May you have patience with all your house stuff,

Heather

(I think I'm reminding myself of patience too!!)

2 comments: