Monday, November 18, 2013

Of course...


Of course...
  • I would make our FINAL scrap run - and NOT take a picture.  AND - it was our biggest one yet!!  Just about $300  (1,750 lbs of cast iron pipe.  HOLY MOLY)
  • my daughter wakes up when I begin to type.
  • I special order 2 cabinets and two small misc. things from Kraftmaid - and it costs about 1/4 what it cost me to buy 32 cabinets.  Geesh!  I even got the cheapest cabinets you could imagine - no special anything and our 32 cabinets have ALL the bells and whistles!
  • Tom and his Dad spent quite a lot of time futsing with our french doors.  Tom and I did the same thing about a month ago (I did post some pics of that).
I could probably keep going - but think I need to start my day!

HAPPY MONDAY YA'LL!!!  Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment