Sunday, December 22, 2013

What are you doing this Sunday morning? + VIDEO!!!

At 6:30am on a Sunday morning, Tom and I are already up and discussing the vanity top for the kids bathroom (what size, where the sink goes, etc).  I am SO ready for this to be over.

I'm ALSO ready for the stress to be over.  I feel very bad that I have a million sources of stress in my life.  Stress is not at all good for a baby in womb.  

We are approaching the FINAL days here.  We have a countdown - thanks to Rick - written on the window :)  26 days!!  I will be packing everything in our house the next few weeks!!! YAHOO!!!

Tom and his Dad worked hard yesterday.  (So did Josh and Mickey and Beth!)  They put up all the trim work in the kitchen - looks great!  Tom's mom also, literally, hand wiped every square inch of our master bedroom, master closet, and Mary's bedroom down with water, cleaning solution and a rag.  Whew. BUT ITS READY FOR PAINT!   

I could keep talking, but I think this video will say more!  Please excuse the pregnant, out-of-breath, depressed sounding voice behind the video (its been a rough week):


No comments:

Post a Comment