Monday, December 30, 2013

No rest for the weary...

Ever been so stressed, so sleep deprived, so worn out on so many levels where you start to do things a bit out of the ordinary?

I feel like I'm running around with my head cut off.  Seriously.  Let's see... this weekend I went through two or maybe three serious fits in a store with Mary while one of my best friends was there to catch it all (by serious fit I mean, pearl necklace broke and pearls running all over the floor in a store...).  Yes, Mary throws fits.  But NOT AT ALL like these ones.  Ick.  She was hungry and very tired - shoulda known but didn't of course.

What else?  Today I spilled a smoothie all over the floor in Kohls.  Of course, the smoothie was brown.  Imagine that.  Geez.

Rick was at the house by himself today.  Tom and I came around 2ish.  Tom put in 7 hours - I only did a couple. 

But paint is going up!  Its amazing how long it takes.  Truly.  Especially with all the BIG windows we have!!  

Our master bedroom took 3 men 4 hours to paint.  Truly.  Now, should I do the math on how long it is going to take to paint THE REST OF THE ENTIRE HOUSE?!?!  :)

Check it out!!:

Master Bedroom - its a grayish/bluish white

Mary's room went from yellow to pink!!  Purple stripes to come later :)
Tata for now!  Pretty much painting the rest of this week and countertops installed next TUESDAY!!! Yahoo!  AND we get to go to Boston to see Tom's brother get married!! :)  

PARTY ON WAYNE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment