Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WOW

WOW.

I literally said, "WOW!!" out loud the other day.  And then I said, "I can't believe its only been two months!".

In a matter of two months time, we have gone from this:



To this:





THAT IS UNREAL!  We have done ALL of this ourselves (other than carpet install, but I still had to go there and pick it out!)

AND with a small infant and 3 yr old!  Of course, couldn't have done it without the help of family, friends, babysitters, etc.  Mind you, we don't have any family in town!  (Although the in-laws make it here pretty frequently)

What color should I add to this gray room?  Let me know.. I'm debating.  Rick agreed with me, it needs a pop of color!

Next up?  Finish this dag-on bathroom!  We have visitors (in-laws) this weekend - and we haven't had a chance to have the ducts cleaned.  Too much construction debris in there to turn on the furnace...

Also, I found someone to make drapes for us!  Yes!  She is currently working on those, I cannot wait!  I have some more projects for her after the new year too (granted she does a great job).  Anyone in Pittsburgh - she said she love to sew something for you if you need it!  Apparently, I know a bunch of moms who are great sewers (I just talked to another mom who made her babies crib sheets!  What?!?!)

Happy Tuesday ya'll!

OH!  I forgot!  I felt like a real 'home designer' the other day!  There was this challenge on HGTV - and I won!  Basically, it had photos of two very similar items, and you had to guess which one was the cheapest.  I didn't see anyone else with the same comments as me... but I went with my gut :).  Here is the link - take a guess and make a comment below... I'll write the answer next time!

In the name of good home design -

Heather



2 comments: