Monday, October 28, 2013

A momentous occasion

FIRST COAT OF PAINT ON THE WALLS!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


East wall of the Kitchen


South wall of the Kitchen.  Fridge is going where the radio is plugged in. 


Oh - and in the spirit of Halloween - I thought you might like to see some of the artwork from the scrap yard. 


And those pictures are not distorted in any way - that's really what is was!! Crazy!  But those guys liked me and were very helpful :)  I told Tom not to go with me.  :)

This wknd, we also got some top coat (urethane) on the woodwork.  LOOKING DAMN GOOD if I say so myself


This is a handle to our french doors.  Isn't it beautiful?  The other side of it broke off and I'm tasked with trying to find a replica.  That ain't easy!


I'm at a conference in Hershey, PA today.  This was from the hotel room tonight.  Baby boy is getting very big very fast!  I'm already busting out of this shirt (19 weeks along) and with Mary I busted out of this shirt at about 26 weeks.  Oh boy!!


Goodnight ya'll!  I just got off the phone with Tom.  We talked about which range we may buy, who we may hire to refinish the floors, and more!  Business business business!! 

Happy remodeling dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment