Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Late night at Noble

Just got off the phone with Tom.  He'll be there late tonight.  I need to be up at 3am for a flight tomorrow.

No rest for the weary, eh?

Oh - and the other day I asked Mary, 'What letter does B start with?'.  Bah!  And, Tom spilled his take-out fatoush salad all over his lap.   Better days are coming - RIGHT?!?!  They have to.

Speaking of better days.... COUNTERTOPS WERE INSTALLED TODAY! 

Here are a BUNCH of befores.  I'll add the afters whenever I have a chance to take them.  Tom took one after today.  They look FABULOUS :)



 


We only have 10 days left until we move in.  Things are going to start picking up, and FAST.  I think we are going to have Mickey do as much work as possible!! :)  (its amazing how much time it actually does take to paint!!  And we still have stairs left to stain!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment