Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 3 - DRY WALL

I am starting to see it look more like a bathroom!








I've thought long and hard about colors, design, hardware, etc.  


We are going to be re-using my best-friends old mirror.  (I need to paint the trim).  A neighbor of ours at our old place was working on someone's bathroom, and they got rid of their old cabinet and he asked if we wanted it - of course we took it!  BUT we will need to paint it... So I've been browsing pinterest and happened to find some colors I'm kind of in love with!  I think its very soft and inviting for a bathroom!  


We are also re-using our tile... and this weekend we need to clean off all the old grout, etc.  That is going to be a CHORE!!  But, will be worth it.  Plus, we saved them from a landfill!

I'll share a pic of my shower tile design this weekend.  I'm kind of getting excited!
Happy ANOTHER WEEKEND OF DIY-ING!!  Much love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment