Friday, January 10, 2014

Chocolate cures everything... and helps with the shopping!

I'm on my second Hershey bar right now.  Mary is sleeping, I should be sleeping too.  Woke up at 3am for work the other day, and finished work (related items) at 11:30pm.  Ick. Problem is - I have TOO many thoughts running through my mind.  Like:

8 MORE DAYS until move in!

Did we pay everyone this week?

Should I really spend that much $ on THIS vanity top?!?!



But its a kid vanity top.  Don't want granite - I've seen that water stained too often.

I STILL have to unpack.

Oh wait - I have to pack EVERYTHING in this house.  
And its impossible to carry boxes in front of THIS belly.

Oh shoot - gotta change the laundry out.

Okay.  Now - what type of under cabinet lighting should I get?  

WHY are there SO many choice for THAT?!?!

Oh yeah - gotta order these (spotlights for the stove/tile wall!)


Mickey was installing the backsplash tile in the kitchen yesterday - IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!! Didn't have time to take a picture, I was on my way home from the airport and it was already 7pm (had to go pick up Mary).  But I gotta tell you, Tom is STOKED about the countertops/backsplash and all and SO AM I!!!  So is our neighbor Rick too.  I tell you what, he has excellent taste in home interior design/decorating!  (so, I call him to ask him q's about everything.  Hah!)

The guys have painted the living room, haven't seen it yet.  Doors are pretty much all stained and oiled, and ready to be installed.  Jack and Jill bath is painted and the tub surround is up (it was cheap and looks a little cheap, but its for the kids, eh?!?)  

THIS WEEKEND ITS GO TIME!!!

Anyone in Pittsburgh free and want to come help out?  Haha... we could use it.  Promise - this is the last move we will ever make in pittsburgh!!

Happy Friday ya'll.  Have a great day and thanks for listening.  Love you all.  Come visit us sometime in the burgh - would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment