Sunday, January 12, 2014

ANOTHER Late night at Noble

Tom and I are usually asleep by 10.  Its 11:30 and he is just hopping in shower.  Alarm set for 6:30 tomorrow.  Ick. 

Today we did LOADS of things:
- Mickey put more backsplash in.  Also put in a 'mosaic' behind the stove. I think it looks AWESOME!  Scroll down for pics
- Beth (Tom's mom) cleaned a BUNCH of light fixtures.  There is this really cool orange one by the back door entrance.  I'm lovin it!
- Josh stained the stairs.  Yahoo!  I think staining is almost done ;)
- Tom put in our master ceiling fan.  Caulked around jack and jill bath and installed that light.  Cleaned the master bath, boy was it dirty!  I know he did LOADS of other things but i wasnt there much today. 
- Tom and I put up the tape to paint Mary's purple stripes.


When I think about all that we've done and have been doing, its soooo much and we've worked sooo hard.  When I think about what else has to be done, I get a bit overwhelmed.   :/  Not one bedroom upstairs has a door to it yet.  Kitchen diswasher, stove, disposal, etc. all still need to be connected... and we are going to live in it in one week!!  Yikes.

Here are the pics I took tonight.  Enjoy! 

And HAPPY LAST SUNDAY OF WORKING 'AT' NOBLE to us!!  :)
Stripes in Mary's room (Time consuming!)
Tom cleaning the bathroom.  12 hours later it still smelled like bleach!
Sconces in living room.  They are neat.  I thought they were really old but turns out they're pretty new!
Light fixutre in 'mud room' area.  This has GOT to be original.
Another original sconce - in dining room.  These have also GOT to be original.  Right?
'Mosaic' Tile wall insert above stove.  YAHOO!!!
ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment