Friday, January 24, 2014

WE DID IT!!!

We MOVED in!  HURRAY!!!

Would you believe, the minute we move in - and I'm all excited to spend time with my husband... he has a week's worth of training in Ohio to do!??!  WT&#^!#R@#%?

Ha.  So, we don't have internet connect yet.  Our stuff is still everywhere.  Salt is still present on our brand-newly-refurbished hardwood floors (no time for me to mop this week)

(and yes, I'm updating this while at work... but shhhhh don't tell anyone...)

I just HAD to share that we moved in!!  IT WAS SO EXCITING!!!  And then so frustrating when my dishwasher doesn't work, my stove doesn't work, my microwave is still in the basement, internet is not working... shall I continue?  (and the man that knows how to fix it all is GONE!)

Bah!  Of course that would happen.

But on move day, I got us all some of the BEST donuts in the WORLD!!

Bah!  And all Mary is concerned with is Daddy coming home to fix our TV.  :)  Because yes, that is not up and running either.

Okay - back to work.  More details and pictures AND video to come soon!.

MUCH love to you all!!!!  MWAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment