Wednesday, August 6, 2014

You get what you pay for...

Tom grouted the tile floor on Sunday.


It looks awesome - doesn't it?!?!

Tom worked until 9pm last night, painting the ceiling of the bathroom and bedroom.  Funny story.  He bought the cheapest ceiling paint there is from the Beaver.  Guess what?  Its taken like 3 coats or more to cover the mudwork.  Jeez Louise.  

I was trying to count how many days in the last month Tom has painted something.  I bet its 15 or more.  He also recently painted the trim work in the hallway stair leading to the 4th bedroom.

I just wanted to share that pic of the flooring with you.  I'm in love with it.  Sometimes I question my design decisions - NOT this time.  

Also, wanted to complain about how much work this all is.  I think its a lot harder when you have babies at home who can't be around fumes, or help out or anything.  

I need a break.  But somehow I don't think we'll be taking a break :)  We do love this stuff...

Happy remodeling Tuesday.

Yours truly,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment