Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One man's trash, is another man's treasure

Went to Construction Junction today... its a 'upcycle' store where everything is pretty much really old and really dirty.  You can get a set of 18 kitchen cabinets for $720 - I thought about it... but we are having a local woodworker come to the house on Friday to look at our space, give some ideas, and a quote for custom cabinets!!  I really hope he beats the price of Lowe's!!

Also, I found this gem.  $25 for a chandelier!  Yeah baby!




I think you may cringe - but I can't wait to show you the after picture!  Did you notice the broken part?  

David and Beth (Tom's parents) are coming to town tomorrow to help with everything.  I'm so excited!  I LOVE to spend time with my daughter, but I can get so much done when I'm not with her.  Autumn, our sitter for when I go to work, watched her for me this morning so I could do some shopping.  I really made some progress!  (I have to buy A LOT of stuff!)

ANOTHER 20 yard dumpster is on its way for this wknd... more to come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment